Sunday 10 October 2010

And it's just another story caught up in another photograph I found.


These are all the silly, drippy images I managed to collect looking for a meaningful, deep one to put on here a while ago.
They are VERY drippy, very soppy rom-com, so please excuse me, but perhaps they'll make you smile if you're feeling a bit down, or perhaps if you've just watched The Notebook or something.

























Erm, I'm not very good at tagging photographs and all of that, because I tend to forget where I found them, but I think most of these are from http://imagequotes.tumblr.com/, which is a very smile-inducing little blog, if I may say so.

And in case you're wondering, the lyrics on the title (yeah, title lyrics, the epitome of drippy-ness) are from a song I happened to stumble upon (I do that a lot) called Photograph by Jamie Cullum (see what I did there? With a blog post about photographs?)

It's just another story caught up

In another photograph I found.
And it seems like another person lived that life
A great many years ago from now,
When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time.

Call me a drip, but I do quite like that.

Love, Peace and Drippy-ness,
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment