Tuesday 24 August 2010

New York, New York

Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York,
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - New York,
New York

God, you know things are bad when you're quoting Frank Sinatra!

I've been watching, erm, quite a lot of Sex and the City recently (season 6, I was loaned the box-set) and I've become somewhat obsessed with the notion that I will one day like in New York.Well, actually, I've narrowed it down to after my A-Levels, but there.

Anyway, let me share with you some pictures of my future home citayy!


Central Park - the city is even designed beautifully, a huge open park in the center, with the buildings around the outside of the island... what a skyline!


Rather bad quality picture of Central park in the snow...
 


 THE New York Skyline.

Back to reality, sorry for this rather gushy blog post, I've been quite busy lately so I've had to squeeze it around other things...

Love Peace and NYC,
Mx

PS: I need to give acknowlegement to a certain somebosy who introduced to me the stunning piece of photography featured on my blog... Le Baiser de L'Hotel. Thank you very much, Janet.
Me and M.J. on the right there.

1 comment:

  1. Love that. And a chance for advertising, any chance I can get.

    ..."If you want to visit M.J's music blog, riotgrrrllives.blogspot.com, Janet would very much appreciate that. Thank you, and Goodnight"

    THERE.

    ReplyDelete