Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ta Daa!















This is a mysterious picture.
What could it possibly be, I hear you ask? What is that crumpled cloth at the bottom? Do I detect some very thin lines on it? *looks closer* nahh...















Oh! Oh, gosh! This looks like the same wall, except it has a strange, almost aboriginal-looking shapes on it. You know what, I'm sure it has some little lines on it...


















"Can ye guess whaddit is yeet?" What a terrible Rolf Harris impression. But by now you're starting to get the picture. It looks like a painting. Of a girl...















WOOOOW!!
You're shocked, aren't you? By my incredible artistic talents.
You're more shocked that I managed to paint the bloody thing on my bedroom wall.
Oh yes. :D

I was going to review a vintage fair, but then I decided that I didn't actually want people to know where I get my vintage gems from and steal my friends and families christmas prezzies, so I'm going to keep shtum until after the christmas one.

Love, peace and MURALS!!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment